In addition to Wikileaks’ release of 30,000 emails that clearly indicate the DNC actively worked against the Bernie Sanders campaign, Election Justice USA, a non-partisan national coalition of seasoned election integrity experts, attorneys, statisticians, journalists and activists, recently released a report outlining significant cases of voter irregularities (aka election fraud) in the democratic primaries. According to the report, these irregularities, without doubt, swung a primary victory to Hillary Clinton. Also according to the report, if these irregularities had not been present, Bernie Sanders would have very likely won the democratic primaries. Some of the points outlined in the report include:
- Thousands of reports of voter registration tampering, purging, or obstruction recorded
- Available evidence from Arizona, New York, and California suggests more than 500,000 registrations were tampered with or improperly handled.
- Available evidence also suggests that the vast majority of suppressed voters would have voted or tried to vote for Senator Bernie Sanders.
- Election Justice USA surmises that..the majority of the registration tampering could only have been carried out by computer hackers
- Analyses in Democracy Lost show that voter purges also disproportionately affected Sanders’ vote totals
- Partisan elections officials also targeted specific classes of voters known to support Senator Sanders
- In all eleven primaries where discrepancies between exit polling and official results exceeded the margin of error, the discrepancy favored Hillary Clinton.
- Fritz Scheuren, professor of statistics at George Washington University and the 100th President of the American Statistical Association (ASA), states: “as a statistician, I find the results of the 2016 primary voting unusual. In fact, I found the patterns unexpected [and even] suspicious. There is a greater degree of smoothness in the outcomes than the roughness that is typical in raw/real data.” and that that “the difference between the reported totals, and our best estimate of the actual vote, varies considerably from state to state. However these differences are significant—sometimes more than 10%—and could change the outcome of the election.”
Download the full report: bit.ly/EJUSA_Democracy_Lost
As always, comments and counterfacts from reliable sources welcome.